In this section, you will find several useful information concerning the preparation of retirement. You can:
- Consult the steps towards retirement
- Obtain information on your pension from the Desjardins Group Pension Plan (DGPP)
- Use the pension simulator to estimate your benefits payments at various retirement ages
- Register for the program "Retirement Planning Session"
- Find information regarding the Group Insurance Plan at retirement
If you have any questions regarding the DGPP, contact the advisors of the Member Services. They will take the time to provide you with all the explanations you need, whether you want to understand your annual statement or to use the retirement simulator.